Home
About
Contact
Telekinetic Labs
Friday, December 10, 2010
Celeb Sighting: Billy Gardell
12:15 PM
Celeb Sightings
No comments
Billy Gardell
Star of CBS hit MIKE & MOLLY.
Spotted in Studio City. He was wearing a
Pulp Fiction
t-shirt. He was with his family so we didn't bother him.
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to X
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular
Tags
Blog Archives
Extremely Short Stories
I was looking into science-fiction short stories as a possible creative outlet - my friend Spencer has an idea that I think would be an ama...
Music Test
I'm using my blog to test something. Let me know if you can hear the song posted below and that the player works properly.
Karma
KARMA A very interesting thing happened to me the other day. Very interesting indeed. First a bit of backstory: (In the past...) Eric an...
Working My Way to the Top
WHAT I DO For those of you who don't know, I am an Assistant at a Literary Agency in Beverly Hills. Many of you wonder what all that m...
Disturbing
I'm writing this instead of working on my script. Or, I'm writing this and then I'll work on my script. Worked late into the ni...
Labels
Movie Review
(31)
Adventure Time Theatre
(9)
TV Review
(9)
Book Review
(8)
YouTube
(6)
Writing
(5)
Behind the Scenes
(3)
Bucket List
(3)
Blog Archive
►
2014
(3)
►
May
(2)
►
January
(1)
►
2013
(12)
►
November
(2)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
2012
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
2011
(24)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(12)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(7)
▼
2010
(65)
▼
December
(12)
A Tale of Two Kitties
Stacking Sucks, or How Scott Myers Ruined My Day
2010 Filmography
THE LAST AIRBENDER
Celeb Sighting: Billy Gardell
You are CUT from the band...
TANGLED
Funding Your Film Through Kickstarter
Twitterpated Two
Book Review: REJECTED: TALES OF THE FAILED, DUMPED...
Dialogue of the Day
Screenplay Submissions
►
November
(8)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(13)
►
April
(3)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(12)
►
2009
(138)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(18)
►
October
(41)
►
September
(12)
►
August
(14)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(13)
►
2008
(30)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(4)
Amazon Store
0 comments:
Post a Comment