Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Dungeon Crawlers

My buddy Spencer is a pretty talented cartoonist.  Ever since I've known him he's been able to draw funny doodles and such.  Especially during class!

His latest opus has been the Dungeon Crawlers Comic.  IT IS BRILLIANT!


I advise you all to go and RSS the blog right away: http://dungeoncrawlerscomic.blogspot.com/

I'm proud that he has been able to create this comic and keep it going week to week.  It's especially difficult when you're working full time and trying to do something creative.  Hopefully someday he can quit and work on this sort of thing full time.  Something like Joel Watson and his HijiNKS ENSUE webcomic.  (Seriously, check out his cool explanation of "The Experiment" on his website.  It's very inspiring.)

Mostly I'm just excited for Spencer to get some recognition for his work.  That's what it's all about.  That's why we create (it's why I write).  We want others to share in the joy, humor, excitement of what is on the page.

Best of luck to you Spencer and all that you do with this blog.  I am a fan.

0 comments: