Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Selling my soul for free stuff:

Hey Blogets (that's the name I decided on for my blogging friends),

Most of you know that I am currently unemployed.


Because of this fact, it has seriously limited me in gaining the material goods that I have been so longing to have.

Last year I had tried doing a "complete an offer for a free iPod Nano" deal. Amazingly, it worked! I was sent an iPod Nano through Amazon.com in a few days. Here's a picture:So anyway, I had a friend go through and do the same thing for an Xbox 360 and a PS3 and so I wanted one too. I have setup a website and have completed my offer. Now I am waiting for enough people to complete an offer so I can get one.

While I have been waiting, my friend Bryce has been able to get a PS3 and a Nintendo Wii from this process:
http://randlereruns.blogspot.com/2009/02/my-free-playstation-3.html

I have had enough people sign up, but not enough of their offers went through.This put me in a weird position because I didn't want to bug them about trying to get their offer to work for them. They were being gracious enough to do this for me. If they're reading this, please don't give up on me! If you need any help let me know.

And to all of you out there, please take a look at this website and help a brother out!

1 comments:

Parker said...

My eMusic thing went through. It's a pretty sweet deal. 11.99 for 80 songs. I've downloaded 3 full albums already... I hope you get the credit!