Wednesday, August 25, 2010

New Name, New Style

A friend of mine sent me an IM last night: "your link to the blog is taking me somewhere funky."


During the investigation, I have come to find out that Hostmonster had deleted my hosting because my credit card expired.  They had every right to do such things, but it would have been nice to get a call or an email.  I would have happily updated my billing info.  (Further inspection of an old email has shown evidence that they have indeed attempted to contact me and fill me in on the situation, but I had not in fact done my due diligence in checking that old email.)

Although this empty domain and hosting site distresses me, I only shed a single tear.  It's time to start anew. To freshen up the old blog.

I've decided to go with a new name.  The "Produce-er" title wasn't jiving anymore.  That was so three years ago.  Instead of being clever, I've decided to just use a trusted moniker of mine: Splanderson.

I plan to change some of the look, that will happen over time.  I also hope to keep up the posting regularly.  This will be a great challenge because of my work/writing schedule, but progress is only as good as the time and effort you put into it.

CH-CH-CH-CHANGES


By the way -- Everyone should be listening to the new Arcade Fire album.  Seriously.


0 comments: