Monday, April 27, 2009

My New Band

I'm starting a band. They are kind of an old eclectic rock, indie sounding folk group.

We are called AMNICON and we'll be playing in a town near you.


This is our first album entitled "The Body Says What Words Cannot." If you want copies just drop me a line.

Okay, not really. But that would be cool right?!?
Here's a fun activity I found on Facebook but I didn't want to post it there (besides, my blog posts on Facebook anyway so why not kill two birds with one album cover?)

Here are the directions to create your own really cool album cover like mine:

1 - Go to Wikipedia. Hit “random”
or click http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Random
The first random Wikipedia article you get is the name of your band.

2 - Go to QuotationsPage.com and select "random quotations"
The last four or five words of the very last quote on the page is the title of your first album.

3 - Go to Flickr and click on “explore the last seven days”
or click http://www.flickr.com/explore/interesting/7days
Third picture, no matter what it is, will be your album cover.

4 - Use Photoshop or similar to put it all together.

5 - Post it to FB. Copy these rules text in the "caption" or "comment" and TAG the friends you want to join in.

1 comments:

Spenturion said...

I am incredibly disappointed you are not really in a band. That would have been awesome.

I'd do the album cover thing, but I don't have photoshop currently.