Thursday, April 16, 2009

Nothing to Report

I have nothing to report. I'm just sitting here wishing I was through this next scene on my script so that I can get going on the next scene which is more fun.

I can't just skip this scene though because it sets up the legend of the two swords which is integral to the plot of the film. Also it adds a bit of comic relief to the film.

I think I'm having trouble with it because I am so excited to do the action-y bits. Yet, I have planned all these scenes and I can't deviate from the plan.

I'm off now to go write. Wish me luck because it is always harder to get your ideas to flow when you have already moved on in your mind.

1 comments:

Tiffany said...

How'd it go honey? Did you make it through? You're great and you can really just push through it. I hope you were able to sleep and not just dwell on the script. Maybe writing right before bed isn't the best time anyway. I don't know; it's not like I write. I love you!