Sunday, June 13, 2010

Questions and Blandswers


I've been thinking a lot lately about how I haven't been posting much, if anything at all.

It is bothersome to me.

Sure, I have some really sweet excuses -- (Finished three feature spec screenplays and am working a totally awesome full-time job) -- yet, I think my writing would best be served by participating more regularly on this blog - the offspring of my genius and inspirado.

I have some great ideas of what to post in the next few weeks, but I was thinking of opening it up to you my readers as well - all three of you. Maybe with our collective minds we can accomplish something great.

Here is what I propose:
  • Suggest some things for me to blog about (see how I turned it on you?) - they can be utterly crazy or ridiculous. I will do my best to write and/or go out and participate in said crazy activities.
  • Ask me some questions - what are you curios about? What do you want to know about Los Angeles? The entertainment industry? Working at an agency? Writing? Producing? Life?
  • What videos or pictures can I take that would be interesting? What do you want to see? (no, I don't have kids - sorry pedo stalkers).
  • Storytime - Suggest something fantastical for me to write and share on the blog. I will write a script, short story, poem or song to entertain you. This also might help my mind flow with creative juices - of which I can soak up in the giant paper-towel of productivity.
Hopefully, with your help, I will soon have no reason to shake my fist at my own negligence.

Thank you.

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

I think you should write more about your awesome wife! That would be cool!

Spenturion said...

Combine them:

- Write a short (1 pg) scene about working as an assistant.

- Film said scene, documenting the process as you do.

Also, I think you should make and drink Doc Brown's Wakeup Juice as part of our Gentleman's Challenge. Filmed of course.

Shana said...

I always like reading your stories about working in the movie industry. I liked your day-in-the-life post that you did about your job a long time ago. Maybe talk more about interesting stuff from your work?

I guess I'll be your last comment since you said you have three readers.