Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Advice

Oh no... I don't have any. Well maybe I'll have some later about the entertainment business. But for now I'm talking about relationship advice.


My wife Tiffany is working with some others on a relationship advice blog. For now it's called The Relationship Coach and you can submit questions to be answered by a group of people that I admire for their honest and intelligent advice. It is 100% confidential.

I've always held the belief that Tiffany has a special gift for getting to know people and helping them explore themselves. She earned her Bachelors of Science in Psychology and she has always had a natural knack for getting to know people very quickly.

She doesn't pass judgment and she is very good at helping you understand your problems more clearly. She has helped me work out a great number of my own demons and she is just great to talk to.

I would suggest that you get onto their blog and see for yourself the type of questions that have been asked and the type of advice that they are doling out.

And, if you have a pressing question about some type of relationship in your life - feel free to email them. I know I will be.

Here is the website again:
http://relationscoach.blogspot.com/