Thursday, August 11, 2011

A New Look. A New Direction.

Hey Blog Friends,

It's been a good while since I have done anything on this blog.  I've been very pre-occupied as of late (systematically destroying my life and ruining my career).  Maybe that's a bit dramatic.  Either way, I want you to know that I am now undertaking a process of transforming both my life and my goals.

The first transformation will be with this blog.  I am officially changing the direction.  From now on this blog will be specifically targeted to discussing and sharing things of a science-fiction nature.  I'll be discussing books, movies, and television that are inherently Sci-Fi.  I'll be doing reviews of these things but also talking about them from a writing perspective, hoping to both sharpen my skills and create a large network of interfriends that will help me learn and enjoy this passion along with me.

So what does this mean for my non-science-fictiony friends?  Well, I would hope that you would continue to be my friend despite my focus change.  If you really despise Sci-Fi and want nothing to do with it - I encourage you to friend me on Facebook where I will only discuss things of Sci-Fi periodically.  Most of my space used on that and Twitter will be reserved for discussions of my life and updates on what is going on.  I will warn you though, Twitter will be blasted with re-tweets of Sci-Fi news and updates of the blog.  Facebook is probably your best bet... if you haven't friended me there yet, let's correct that right away.

Thanks for your patience as I learn and adapt and grow with the new direction.  Hopefully in a year or so I will have all the bugs and kinks worked out and we can enjoy the blog daily.  Until that time, please let me know if you have any suggestions or changes that would help in creating a more pleasant reading/viewing experience.

Bless you and all that you do for me.

Best,
Eric

0 comments: