Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Portal Gun

I'm not really a huge video game person. I was growing up, but since graduating high school it's been hard for me to get into any new games. I love playing new stuff suggested by friends, but other than that I can't really find the time to play in-between watching movies and TV and writing movies and TV.

I am however, extremely intrigued by the game Portal, as well as it's sequel. The thing that amazes me most is the idea of having a gun that can transport someone. It's taking a great idea and making it better by adding mobility and puzzles.

An impressive short film directed by Dan Trachtenberg just surfaced on YouTube today. Something that I think you should see. This definitely opens up questions of a full feature soon. Right?

Watch the film here:


What did you think? Look good?

Here's my one concern: Why was she given access to the gun? How did she find it? Why would they let that happen?

0 comments: