Thursday, December 11, 2008

Harold Ramis is the MAN

Tiffany and I went to go see the new film by Harold Ramis tonight.
It's called Year One and it stars Jack Black and Michael Cera. Also involved was Hank Azaria, Paul Rudd, David Cross, McLovin (from Superbad), Bill Hader, Oliver Platt, and even Ramis was in the film playing Adam.

Ramis and his bad self

Although highly inacurate and pretty much blasphemous, I really enjoyed it! I thought they did a great job and I would say that you should all check it out when you can. It still had some things that they needed to fix, but most of the film looked really great. I won't say much else about the film, except - I wish they had more Paul Rudd...

Afterwards I saw Ramis talking with some people. He started walking towards me so I went over and shook his hand and told him that I loved the movie and that I was a big fan. He said "thank you" and smiled, then went into the theater. I would have gotten a picture, but I left my phone in the car because they wouldn't allow it in the theater. Of all the lame times to have rules!

3 comments:

Geoff said...

My personal favorites, Ghostbusters and Groundhog Day.

Spenturion said...

You shook the hand that wrote Ghost Busters. Just think about that.

Tiffany said...

Well, I'm glad that Eric had so much fun. He neglected to mention that he barely got in, that was an adventure. Then, he had to run my cell phone to the car because I couldn't take it in. Anyway, it's all good. I didn't like the film as much as Eric did. I thought it was often immature and lacked a strong story line, but what are you going to do? It was still a good experience.