Thursday, April 1, 2010

Script Frenzy!

Yay! It's Script Frenzy month!

For those of you who don't know - Script Frenzy is a website contest/event thing. You are challenged to write 100 pages of screenplay in just 30 short days.

I had the honor of participating last year with my script SWORD OF DESTINY. I wasn't able to finish the entire 100 pages last time and it has been a constant disappointment to me, even thought I eventually went on to finish and rewrite it several times.

This year they added a new fun feature ~ writing teams!


Since our collaboration on the recent script - THE GILLIAM EFFECT (in emails now -- let me know if you're interested to read), Spencer and I are going to write a script together for this year's event.

I don't have any specific details on what our script is going to be about, but I'll give you all a hint:


Okay, maybe that's way too vague. I'll post more info once we get the script under way.

Anywho, I encourage each and every one of you, even if you don't write, to bust out your most insane ideas and put them to work - sign up on Script Frenzy today!

0 comments: