Saturday, July 25, 2009

New Post

My friend Spencer has posted every day for the past four days. Not to be outdone, I am going to post something today too. And then hopefully tomorrow as well.

His posts have featured awesome drawings and things. But I am not very good at drawing and I don't have a workable scanner.

So I decided to do the next best thing - pictures!
Besides, they're like drawings of reality right? or reality drawing your eye, or something like that...

Anyways, a few pictures:

Made this for me mom. I like decorating cakes.
I only had chocolate and vanilla frosting.

My wife snuck up on my and took this while I was asleep.

Took this with a crappy camera-phone. It's a crab.

Jellyfish freak me out.
I always have fears of getting stung at the beach.

This is the biggest shaver evar!

I think that about does it for today. No use in running out of material.

(Take that Spencer!)

1 comments:

Tiffany said...

It was a beautiful cake! You did great!

You looked so sexy sleeping so I couldn't resist taking the picture. I love that pajama shirt.

Forget jellyfish, what about the time we saw a shark at the beach?

For such a big shaver you still have a lot of hair on your face. I'm just saying you might want a new one.