Sunday, December 7, 2008

I Need A Post

I haven't posted in a while and so I really wanted to stretch my typing/writing skills and get some info out to all you people out there (both of you).
This won't really be in any kind of order and it is mostly random, but hopefully you get a few tidbits of info from the tyraid.

Thanksgiving was a blast, lots of food. My only regret was not eating more than I did and the only thing I'm proud of is that I didn't eat more than I did. What I really wish is that there was another day of feasting like we did that night.
We had Thanksgiving dinner with some friends and their various siblings. We ate at Lara Spencer's house because one of our friends is her kids' nanny. They were out of town for the day and so they invited us all over. They have a really nice place and we had a lot of fun with everyone.

This here is my wallpaper on my iPhone, cause Rankin and Bass are some of my role models.

We received an invitation to go see the new Miyazaki film in Glendale the other day. We arrived as soon as we possibly could, which we thought was a bit early, but the line went down the stairs, around the middle, and up the stairs again. We couldn't believe it!
Once the line started to move, we thought we might have a chance of getting in because it was going really quickly. We got to this point right here -when a woman came up to us and told us that the theater was full. She gave us a ticket to any movie we wanted to see that night instead. So we decided to stick around and go see - Plus we got free popcorn and drinks. The popcorn was cold though, which makes us 0 for 2 on cold popcorn at the theaters here.
The movie was pretty decent - very funny.

Coming out of our apartment the other day, we saw this beautiful sky. The weather here is continuously amazing and we love every minute of it. We kind of miss snow though.
At the ward
Christmas party last night, someone had decorated a Charlie Brown Christmas themed table. It was pretty much amazing and I congratulate the decorators on such a great table ensemble.

I read this on the Fail Blog and thought it was one of the funniest/saddest things I've ever heard -

CELEB WATCH:
I saw Angela Basset next to the ER set on Thursday. She looked pretty tired, she was waiting for her ride to take her to wardrobe or something. She still looked really good though.

2 comments:

Geoff said...

"Why am I such a misfit, I'm not just a nitwit. You can't fire me, I quit. I just don't fit in." - Hermes

Sorry, that's what I thought of when I saw your iPhone wallpaper.

Tiffany said...

Your blog made me realize something. Our life is really quite good here. We are so blessed and fortunate, no matter not-so-positive things are happening around us. Thank you for reminding me of that. I love you so very much!