Thursday, December 11, 2008

Logline #1: The Yes Man

I am starting a logline forum on my blog and I am adding a label so these wonderful loglines can be viewed all at once! Just click "loglines" on the right hand side and enjoy.

Also, I want you to post your own loglines if you have read or seen the film.

The first is for the original screenplay THE YES MAN by Nicholas Stoller (First Draft).

A temp worker at a bank who says no to easily is challenged by a self-help guru to say yes for a complete year no matter what.

I really enjoyed the script, it was like an edgy-er LIAR, LIAR. I really appreciated the small practical comedic elements throughout. I really liked the ending and hope that they stuck faithful to it. I plan on reading the revised versions as well so I can get a feel for how they changed it.

0 comments: