Thursday, December 18, 2008

Yes Man Premiere

That's all I can say about Wednesday night.

I was graciously invited to go to the Yes Man premiere in Westwood. I was also invited to the after party event. It was pretty much nuts. There was free food, free booze, free photo services, free Dance Dance Revolution, free everything.

I'm posting some pics onto Facebook, you can check them out here.
The film was really great. There were things from the original script that I loved that didn't make it to the final cut, but it was still very funny.

At the afterparty I had several chances to meet people. Some of the interns were a bit shy about approaching celebrities, but I kind of went for it with reckless abandon.

Here's a list of celebs that I saw:
Christopher Masterson
Ben Foster
Wilmer Valderrama
Laura Prepon
Alyssa Milano
Gerard Butler
Molly Sims
Terrence Stamp
Bradley Cooper
Peyton Reed (director of Yes Man)
Danny Wallace (writer of the original book)
Edoardo Ponti
Sasha Alexander
Tommy Davidson

I would have introduced myself to Gerard Butler and Ben Foster, but they were talking to some pretty young things, so I decided to not bother them.

Here is a list of celebs that I introduced myself to:
Rhys Darby (way cool - I even got a picture...coming soon)
Jarrad Paul (helped write the film with Andrew Mogel)
Andrew Mogel (he was surprised that I knew Jarrad from Action!)
Danny Masterson (told him I was a fan of his work, also his brother)

Because they didn't show up, I didn't see:
Jim Carrey
Zooey Deschenel
Jenny McCarthy

It was a way awesome night despite that though. Hopefully I will be invited to many more premieres and hopefully I can have a "plus one" on my ticket.

2 comments:

Shana said...

Wow, that's awesome. You get to do some amazing things!

Tiffany said...

Yes, man! You better start getting some plus one's in the future. It's not fair that you get to have all the fun! I love you though and I'm happy you had such a great experience.