Thursday, November 20, 2008

"Chuck" and Squirrel

Today I had to walk a few blocks to get a shoe repaired for an exec at Village Roadshow. On the way back I ran into this guy who kept eyeing me like "is that food? I think that's food. No. Wait...is it?"

Sorry buddy. It's just my iPhone taking a picture of you.

When I got back, they were blocking the entrance so they could film NBC's "Chuck" which was cool and all, but it made it difficult to get into the building and I felt stupid getting in their way to go back to work.
As I was taking these shots they were yelling "picture's up!" Oh how I miss that rush! I need to get involved with a production again sometime in the near future.I didn't see Zachary Levi, but in this scene Yvonne Strahovski got into that limo. If anyone watches the episode with this in it let me know what episode it is!

1 comments:

Tiffany said...

I like your squirrel!