Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Discoveries.

  • It is unbelievably cold in Utah right now. Especially in my parent's basement.
  • The LDS Film Festival has grown a great deal, there were a ton of people there. I really like it and wish I could have gone to more films than I did.
  • Diantha's Crossing is a feature film that I produced my senior year of school and it was amazing. I think Tom Russell is a brilliant director and he should do more movies and they should be distributed nationally.
  • It is extremely hard to come back to Los Angeles after spending time in Provo. There are so many good friends and friendly people there. There are great places to eat and it is always exciting to drive in snow.
  • I like driving. And I can do it for a long time, but there comes a point in a long trip where you just don't feel like it anymore.
  • It is extrememly windy this time of year on I-15. It gets really bad on the stretch between LA and Vegas.
  • Scout Camp - the movie that Tiffany and I worked on last year was shown last weekend and it was really fun. It was funny and exciting. It was also really nice to see everyone again.
  • Why is it that I check my facebook, email, twitter, blogs, and my other email several times a day? Is it going to change or something?
  • I love Ice Cream.

0 comments: