Thursday, January 15, 2009

Shock, Horror, Despair

Found out today that my favorite radio station to listen to in the car has decided to go off the air and exclusively stream online.
This is cool for them, because they can keep playing fresh tunes and keep it real. But for me it is pretty tragic because now I have to listen to crap stations on the way to work (like Jack FM who plays what they want).

I'm glad they're still broadcasting, it just sucks to not have the ability to listen in the car while commuting.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

And, oh boy the commuting you will do around here. I'm sorry honey!

Mack Hardy said...

Welcome to my field of employment... radio's a rough world right now, with LOTS of layoffs and forget looking for a job somewhere else. It wouldn't surprise me if they went from like 5-10 employees to like 1 or 2. It's dog eat dog, dude... sorry you lost your station!