Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Image

I work as an intern for Image Entertainment and they are located in Chatsworth.
Yesterday and today there was a fire about six miles away in Porter Ranch.

It was so smokey, that most everyone was coughing and a woman with asthma had to go home. It reeked all day.

Here's some pictures as proof:


These photos were taken on the roof of our building. Crazy no!?!

Anyways -

My Job: I get to read scripts and watch trailers, etc for the VP's of acquisitions. If I like what I see I can forward it on to them and have them take a look. I also do office-type stuff like answer phones.

The perks: I get to see tons of movies and I also get to see tons of what looks like movies, but really are not anything close to what a movie should be.

Movie perks: I get free screeners of movies that I've been wanting to see (e.g. I got a screener for PING PONG PLAYA today!)

I love my life! (Now if I can figure out how to get paid...)

0 comments: