Friday, October 31, 2008

15 mellow tracks to listen to when you're down

Hey gang,
Life has been a bit low lately and it has caused an unneeded amount of melancholy in the air.
It is still exciting to be here in LA and doing what I am doing, but it is getting increasingly hard to adjust to our financial dearth.
Tiffany quit her job (after my suggestion) because it was causing torment in both her and me. It is best for her not to have to suffer just for a measly paycheck. She has a good job prospect on Monday, it sounds very positive. Until then we shall continue to live on our savings.

But it's not just the money issues, there seems to be something going on lately that is putting me into a funk. So I have resorted to my cheering-up methods of listening to depressing music with a good mellow beat.

So here it is: I have created a list of fifteen tracks that have been quite comforting at this time. They are non-stop on my iPod and iTunes.

What are your favorite mellow songs? Share with the world, because I am certain there are great ones that I have left out.

0 comments: