Friday, October 17, 2008

St. Nick's Pub

One more celeb sighting:Today we went to a Village Roadshow Intern get-together at a pub (no I did not drink anything).

Coming out of the bathroom I saw Hal Sparks at a booth. I told Tiffany and another intern that I totally recognized and wanted to talk to him, but couldn't remember his name. I desperately tried to IMDb him to figure out his name (I knew he was on the show Queer as Folk and the film Dude, Where's My Car?) but the friggin' Edge network wasn't working. I would have talked to him and told him I am a fan, but I didn't want to be lame and not know his name.

I swear that the next celeb I see that I remember their name and they're not busy or getting into their car or juggling a bunch of groceries or something...I will talk to them. Guaranteed.

1 comments:

Tiffany said...

I dare you to talk to celebrities! However, if I'm around and I'm not sure that's who it is I'm not talking. Anyway, didn't you talk to Jon Heder on Sunday? Isn't he a celebrity? See, you're not lacking!