Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Things I Need to Share

My friend Nick Stentzel is an amazing photographer. He is also a very decent filmmaker. He posts some of his photos on his blog, which I encourage you to check out.

This is a photo he featured on his blog recently. I absolutely love this photo. I'm a pseudo passive/neat freak. Which means I love to have things absolutely spotless (especially kitchens) but I am pretty lazy about making them that way. Not totally lazy, I still clean a lot. Just not spotless clean.

Which is funny about this particular selection in his group of still lifes, It is titled "Sloth"; I want it to be clean but I am too lazy to work at it.

Color Sloth

I have recently discovered the band Love. Here's some info from their Wikipedia page:
Love was an American rock group of the late 1960s and early 1970s. They were led by singer, songwriter and guitarist Arthur Lee and the group's second songwriter, guitarist Bryan MacLean. One of the first racially diverse American pop bands, their music reflected different influences, combining elements of rock and roll, garage rock, folk and psychedelia.
Take a listen to "Alone Again Or":






1 comments:

Nick Stentzel said...

hey thanks for the mention! It really means alot to me that you follow my blog! I have been consistently reading yours as well!