Thursday, August 6, 2009

Darkened Glass

I've been working on a new website. Well actually a website for my websites.

In the past few years I have taken an interest in developing and creating my own websites. In truth I've been doing this since I was a freshman in high school. Advanced Internet and Advanced Graphic Design classes were my second favorite classes (Video Production was my first favorite). I did pretty well in these classes and I think the reason was I could express myself creatively, but I was also given tasks that interested me enough to apply all my efforts towards it.

I don't have a sample of the very first website I ever created. I'm actually afraid to find out what it looks like. I do have a bunch of graphic work from High School buried deep within the basement of my parents house. It would be fun to dig in and try and uncover some of them to share... maybe next time we visit Utah. I actually won few school contests with my designs in High School, some of which profited me greatly. (I forgot to mention that Drafting was one of my favorite classes as well, I did really well in that class too.)

Anyway - because I have been working on developing these websites I decided to create my own company that would specialize in doing that sort of thing. It has mostly been myself and my friends creating websites for ourselves, but I am hoping that I could expand into creating New Media and Web content as a business. Just need to supply the clients.

The name of the company is DARKENED GLASS. Mostly it's just a really cool name, but it also has some personal beliefs mixed into the meaning.


So check out the site: http://darkenedglass.com/ Any suggestions or comments are fully welcomed.

And if you need or know of someone in need of web content, media for a website, or a website of their own, feel free to contact me and we'll talk business.

1 comments:

Spenturion said...

I really dig this. You always have a new project your working on... I don't know how you keep up with it.