Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Vacation All I Ever Wanted, Part 1

It's been a very odd but equally fun few weeks. Tiffany's parents were in town for a while for a little vacation so we were given the chance to do some fun touristy stuff.

Rather than drone on with a travelogue of everything that we did, I'm going to just split it up into the most interesting things that have happened (including photos so you can imagine that we're sitting on your couch with a slide-projector and I'm droning on about each slide.)

Sonora
Sonora, CA is a small town that came to be when the golddiggers of '49 came through the state. It is a really quaint and really small town.

We had the privilege of driving up there (about five hours away) to spend the night in a small bed and breakfast type motel. It bled olde towne charm all over the place.

Highlights: A teddy bear on our pillows, swimming in the pool late at night and looking up into the stars, writing my pre-script-tion on my iphone and sending it to Spencer to post, eating at a small barbeque place across the street and recieving poor service (which gave my mother-in-law the opportunity to not tip), delicious Belgian waffles for breakfast, and sitting outside on the balcony in our pajamas and talking.


Created with Admarket's flickrSLiDR.

1 comments:

Spenturion said...

Not sure how I feel about the facial hair. That's all I'm saying at this point... I'll let it gestate and come to a conclusion at a later point in time.