Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Get It?

My wife loves to tell a joke, but not everyone gets it right away (some people don't get it at all).

She told the joke to a co-worker the other day and they said it was too complicated to get. So I'm putting the challenge out to you folks.

Here's the joke:

A Duck walks into a bar.
The bartender says "we don't serve your kind here."
The Duck asks him "why not?"
"It's because your pants are down." Replied the Bartender.

Do you get this joke? and about how long did it take you to get it?

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Mom, you gave away the joke!

Unknown said...

Sorry Mom, I wanted to see how many people could get it. Your comment was good, but I need to leave it open for others to figure out.

You can post a different comment if you'd like!

debbie said...

Nope, I don't get it. I came to the comments to cheat, but apparently there is no cheating allowed!

Steve said...

Took me approximately 27.8 seconds.