Monday, October 19, 2009

Good Sport

So the results are in -- I lost.
Not by much though:


Thank you all dear readers who helped me in this contest. I was able to conquer most days. Here is a breakdown:
Eric
Spencer

Unfortunately it wasn't quite enough because he has won the challenge.

For the spoils, Spencer has earned the right to make me do something. Anything at all. He has suggested that he would force me to watch and review Southland Tales or create a video of me doing the numa numa dance.

It has yet to be determined. But for now, check out Spencer's blahg and see what ridiculous things he's been up to since we started the challenge. If you keep paying attention, he may state what punishment he intends to inflict upon me.

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Oh honey! I'm sorry you lost. You really do have a great blog that I totally love to read. At least we both know that you're awesomer. I love you tons and I'm very proud of you.

Parker said...

Does it help you to know I didn't visit either one of your blogs last week? I didn't want to accidentally favor one over the other, so I ignored both... Foil'd!
But, I did read them on Google Reader. I don't know if that counts towards your totals...
And I hope you have to watch Southland Tales. I'll give you some tips on how to make it somewhat palable... (hint: read the graphic novels before hand)

Parker said...

And by "your blogs" I mean your and Spencer's blogs. And by "Palable", I meant palatable... Man, I can't type today...

CAPTCHA - panti - a herd of panties...

Panties, by the way? Worst. Word. Ever.