Thursday, October 8, 2009

Pad Thai

Right off of Highland, located at 5273 Hollywood Blvd, Los Angeles is the fabulous Palms Thai Restaurant.

Overall I'd say this was a very enjoyable meal! I was impressed by how quickly they had our plates out. The wait for a table was kind of annoying and the seating was waaaay too tall. But other than that it was great.

The atmosphere was fun as we sat and talked over the buzz of several other patrons and the beautiful Thai vocalists. Seating proximity was comfortable, but a bit close at times. The food was presented quickly and neatly. It was delicious and hot. Did I mention that they had an amazing Thai Elvis impersonator that entertained us during our meal?

Time of Day: Evening (maybe 8pm?)
Guests: Wife Tiffany, Kris Galuska and friends
Dish: Pad Thai w/ Chicken, Eggrolls
Price: $15 (with tip)
Verdict: Pretty Good :)

1 comments:

Tiffany said...

The seats were too high. I couldn't even touch the ground. I suppose at my height I'm pretty used to it though.