Thursday, October 1, 2009

New Job! Er...Internship!

Yesterday was my first day of work at TVTracker.com!

I am the paid intern in the feature film department.

The day went pretty quickly. I was able to work on a bunch of information, updating the system and entering in domestic box-office and newly announced projects.

Everyone that works there is pretty chill and cool. There are a few dogs that hang out at work as well.

For lunch I went with a few co-workers to a place called Tomato Pie. I had the barbecue chicken pizza and a water (still no sugar).


We took our pizza slices back to work and ate them. The little chihuahua dog named "Mango" came right up to me and gave me the sad eyes. I did not relent (I was hungry too, and he had his own food).

Later, Mango brought us a roach motel that was in the kitchen. I stated "don't eat that!" and so he dropped it. Sam took it from him and put it away so he couldn't get it.

Aside from the terrible commute through Laurel Canyon, I am loving my hours and am very grateful to be working again, especially having a place to go every day.

Hooray for constant work!

0 comments: