Saturday, October 17, 2009

Awesomeman

I've been working really hard on creating a webcomic. This has honestly been one of the hardest things I have ever had to do.

His name is Awesomeman and he has adventures in the land of Amazingness.

Here is his logo:
Here are some early sketches:

Here's some concepts of his head. Different angles:
Now for our villain. His name is Chunky:

I didn't really like the first design so I worked it out a bit more:

Now for Awesomeman's plucky sidekick Dr. Norm. He's a boy genious who completed three doctorates before he was 17. He is super smart but super nerdy. When they get together, hilarity will ensue:

Okay, now for the truth. This is actually Spencer's webcomic. It is pretty amazing and I needed to share.

The name is Azure and he fights the big oaf Brickhouse. You could read more about it on Spencer's blog, but you're not allowed to go check that out yet. Maybe after Monday you can check it out, but not now.

0 comments: