Thursday, October 15, 2009

City Wok



One of our all-time favorite Chinese restaurants is City Wok. I love the City Wok chicken. Tiffany enjoys the sesame chicken and the fried rice.


Mmmm, City Wok Chicken...

City Wok has been featured quite a bit on television and film. There is a regular character on Southpark that operates the Southpark City Wok:


His accent makes the "City" sound like something else.

Also, (and more importantly) the princess of teeny-bopper rock Miley Cyrus enjoys a meal there a lot of the time. She actually goes to the same one that we eat at in Studio City. I have yet to see her there. Maybe Saturday? I will then yell - "It's Miley!"


I've dined at or near that table.

Time of Day: Most Evenings and some Lunches
Guests: Usually Tiffany, but sometimes friends or co-workers
Dish: Almost always City Wok chicken (half-plate) and white sticky rice
Price: $15-$25 depending how much you order
Verdict: Delicious

1 comments:

Tiffany said...

Wait! Are you telling me that we're going there on Saturday? Is this how you ask me out on a date? Oh who cares, the food is good so I'll take it. Wait, are we really going? Is it in our diet to eat there? I sure hope so. Great food and now I want some.