Thursday, October 29, 2009

Points2Shop

FREE PRIZES AND CASH FOR SURVEYS

So I gave this website a try last week. I wasn't quite sure what it was about, but it had promises of free stuff for filling out surveys and completing offers.

In the past I have done offer completion-style websites to get prizes (I got a free PS3 last month). This new site was interesting to me because you could buy stuff from Amazon.com, no matter the price.

Well I tried it, and it worked. I received this HDMI cable in the mail today. It cost me a penny (plus shipping) which was all deducted from my free account. I completed one survey that took me about 15 minutes to complete and I was on my way to receiving free crap.

The Proof

If any of you are interested in trying the same thing, you would not only be helping me out, but you I would walk you through it personally to make sure you are able to get some cool free crap too.

Here's the link: http://www.points2shop.com/?ref=uin1256762590

It's easy to setup and it doesn't require a credit card.

Happy hunting!


0 comments: