Friday, October 9, 2009

TV Tweets

This might be a bit redundant for some of you, but I am posting here some of the thoughts I had on this Fall's new TV show lineup. These thoughts were shared in a series of tweets that I will gladly present to you here:

Accidentally on Purpose is an enjoyable show. It suffers from the HIMYM problem tho - supporting char's more interesting than leads.

Cougar Town is okay I guess I'm only interested because it's Monica and I love her. The son in the show is kinda weird.

Completely uninterested in NCIS: LA, Three Rivers, Truama, or any other cop/medical show flooding the market.

Modern Family continually pleases. It's not only funny - it has heart. Which I think is very important. Very fun characters!

Hank is a big "meh" in my opinion. I won't try too hard to watch it. The daughter character is pretty good, and I've always liked Grammer.

Cleveland Show is only good because it's Family Guy. Although the bear family cracks me right up.

Trying to get into Flash Forward and Glee. Also enjoying The Office this season. I can't wait for 30 Rock and Lost, but those are givens.

Community is an amazing new show, I think it's really funny and great. Their cast is amazing! If you don't like McHale you might not agree.
And that's about it. I know I missed a lot of shows, and there are a lot of shows that haven't started yet that I'm excited about: V, Human Target, Parenthood, Day One, Past Life, etc.

Maybe some reviews on TV Show Tuesday's?

0 comments: